Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
A Jailhouse Divided is the 81st episode of Squidbillies, it is the fifth episode of the eighth Season, it first aired on September 15, 2013.
Deputy Denny challenges Sheriff for his job.
Early's Trucker Hats
- "Dougal County Corrections BK4013970061794"
- "Vote Sheriff Fairly Tough!"
- "Elect Denny "Imma Make A Change"
- Early Cuyler (Unknown Hinson)
- Russell "Rusty" Cuyler (Daniel McDevitt)
- Granny Cuyler (Dana Snyder)
- Sheriff (Bobby Ellerbee)
- Deputy Denny (Dave Willis)
- Dan Halen (Todd Hanson)
- Krystal (Mary Kraft)
- Boyd (Pete Smith)
- Reverend (Scott Hilley) (Voice Only)
- Glenn (Dave Willis)
- Glenn's Wife (Dana Swanson) (No Lines)
- The Mexicans (Various)
- Dougal County Citizens
- Dead bodies
- This entire episode itself involves a Police Officer election, similar to President elections, Products, flyers & Advertisements are seen everywhere.
- In one scene Sheriff's F-Bomb is Censored by a Chicken noise.
- The Diet Soda & The Juee Nuz restaurant From "The Inkubator Lives!" return again, there also Soda Zeee.
- Sheriff has Cat Pajamas & Early still has his Cheyenne Cinnamon and the Fantabulous Unicorn of Sugar Town Candy Fudge sleep hat on.
- The Jiggle Hut looks different in this episode.
- Sheriff opened up a Car Wash where the crusher crushes cars, The Mexicans wanted to work there.
- "Imma Make A Change" is Denny's new catchphrase.
- Elect Denny is eventually changed to Elect Enny because the "D" has two lines on it written by Granny, the D stands for Democrat.