Sheriff hires Granny and Early as greeters in Dan Halen's new Ball Mart super store.
Early's Trucker Hats
- "I put the funk in functional alcoholic!!"
- "I pick the hick in "Operating a vehicle while Introx-Hick-ated!!"
- Early Cuyler (Unknown Hinson)
- Rusty Cuyler (Daniel McDevitt)
- Granny Cuyler (Dana Snyder)
- Sheriff (Bobby Ellerbee)
- Dan Halen (Todd Hanson)
- Krystal (Mary Kraft)
- Boyd (Pete Smith)
- Glenn (Dave Willis)
- Glenn's Wife (Dana Swanson)
- Dr. Cock (Brendon Small) (Cameo) (No Lines)
- The Mexicans
- The Japanese (Cameo)
- Yellow Creature (Cameo)
- Billy Morton (Cameo)
- Circle Shaped Man
- Evan & Troy
- Dougal County Citizens
- Shawn Coleman
- Triangle Shaped Guy
- Donna's Ex-husband
- Ballmart is parody of the famous store Walmart, This location becomes a recurring location after-wards.
- Granny also said Walmart when she questioned about the building.
- This is the first time a Ballmart is added to Dougal County.
- One of the Mexicans has a wife & child, this is first time this is seen.
- Yellow Creature makes a Small Cameo in a few scenes, when Dan Halen was holding a giant Ballmart & dropped it, this is it's first appearance since "The Liar, the Bitch and the Bored Rube" since Season 4 but was a fantasy sequence but in reality he was last seen in "Armageddon It On!" from Season 3.
- In the Boyd's abandoned convenience store there is a sign in a window saying "Thanx For 52 Great Years", suggesting Boyd's store has been around in Dougal County for 52 years.
- According to Russell everything the store sells is from South America.
- In Russell's fantasy four Mexicans go on strike & there signs say "Strike", "Higher wages", & "Jose 3:16".
- Early's contact lenses are yellow cat eyes that are able to get through a rental scan which Early gives to the Sheriff & he wears when he is in the confession room with Early since got in trouble as he got caught with a shotgun in his hands to rob & three security guards got him, Granny uses them doing a similar thing to what Early did at the end of the episode.