Ballmart is a recurring location in Squidbillies. The store is a parody of the infamous Walmart building. The building first seen in its own episode with the same name "Ballmart". Several people such as Sheriff, Rusty, Krystal, Sheila, Bobby, Leroy, Billy, a man running the store's local pharmacy, and an unnamed employee, are seen working as employees there while citizens in Dougal County visit the store to shop on supplies such as food. The store also has its own security system with security guards and cameras.
Ballmart also has its own share of problems and issues such as Dan Halen banning the Confederate Flag, its own "Black Friday", Early bringing his sasquatch cooler into the store, while smoking up the store with gas, and the store currently doesn't allow freedom of speech or any freedom of any kind.
Due of the lack of freedom in Ballmart, in "One Man Banned", Early, Sharif, Tammi, and Glenn, as the Banisher, were all banned from this store for several reasons by Bobby. Rusty and Granny, also banned there, also came out into the store as disguises such as a man and a horse to get morning-after pills from the store's pharmacy and sneak some diet Pineapple soda, which Granny needed, but we're both caught by both Leroy and Bobby since they we're no longer supposed to be in Ballmart.
The store colored in whites, grey and many other colors like the word "Ballmart" logo colored red. Christmas and "Fourth of July" variations of this store appeared in "The War on The War on Christmas". The store has a large parking lot in its later appearances.
The store has some attractions such as a deli, food section, clothes section, a pharmacy, and a sports section. A unicorn arcade game appears in "Drone to the Bone", a "job chart", and has it's own "Black Friday" every year in "Thanks-Taking".
Employee's also have jobs like stocking shelves and greeting people that are walking inside. The current greeters at Ballmart are both Bobby and Leroy. However, Galvin who pretended as a greeter there until he got kicked out.
This store was part of the main plot of the episode as Dan Halen pulls a gigantic Ballmart and drops onto the streets of Dougal County, where the citizens all visit the store. Early who worked there is conflicted with the fact that it replaces the convenience store that he usually robs. Rusty thought they could go on strike for higher pay and lower hours and even lobby Congress to give tax breaks for domestic factory jobs while later Granny wanted to file a an anti-discrimination suit. However, Early wanted to rob the place instead for the money. The store is said to have a long group of connected air-vents that was planned as it implies a gold mine of gold is located down the Earth's crust. There is also a confession room.
The store sells many products such as:
- Butter Bomb Jalapeno Popperit Blasters (which Krystal sells but eats the free samples without any permission)
- Hog Hooves
- Guns (currently banned)
- Confederate flag imagery and merch (banned)
- General Robert E. Lee bobble head (banned)
- Confederate flag dyed crab meat (banned)
- Whites only Christmas, hot rocking Santa-in-the-bubble_globe (banned)
- Confederate flag welcome mat (banned)
- Confederate flag ball (banned)
- "Wally The Watcher"
- "Kwanzaa Keith"
- "Jew on the Loo"
- "Malamute" coolers
- Shrimp (including free samples)
- Hydrangea Flowers
- Diet Pineapple Soda
- Morning-after pills (in jars/bottles)
- Fiesta Mix
- Tom Clancy novels
- Frooty Puffz Cereal
- "Ballmart" (Debut)
- "Rusty and Tammi Sitting in a Tree, B-A-S-T-A-R-D"
- "Drone to the Bone"
- "Stop, Jammer Time"
- "Gun of a Son"
- "Hybrid to Hell"
- "Southern Pride and Prejudice"
- "Ballad of the Latrine Marine"
- "Debased Ball"
- "The War on The War on Christmas"
- "Cooler-Heads Prevail"
- "One Man Banned"
- TBA (Latest Appearance)
- Ballmart is usually located somewhere in Dougal County, in its first appearance it was located in Dougal County. However, some episodes like "Cooler-Heads Prevail", have changed the location of the store.
- It could be assumed that Dan Halen created or built the store or even stolen it. However in the episode, "Galvin", when Galvin mentions about going to a another Ballmart located somewhere in "Murphy, North Carolina". Implying, that Ballmart is a global building made by a company or store franchise is placed around America. According to Rusty, everything the store sells is from South America, which may be possible.
- Ballmart only appeared once in Season 9.