Dougal County 1776 is a fictional county in the United States, located in the state of Georgia's portion of the Appalachian Mountains which is located in the North Georgia mountains. It has numerous educational, health, and safety problems, and is home to several endangered species, including the Appalachian Mud Squid. Despite these issues, its remoteness, and its lack of any other redeeming qualities, it has attracted a number of immigrants and the Dan Halen International HQ, and has large population of people, animals, and weird creatures. One of its historical landmarks is the "The Old Sweet Gum Tree".
List of Locations
- Cuyler House
- Dan Halen Sheet Rock International
- Sheriff's Office
- Boyd's Convenience Store
- Dougal County Church
- Dougal County Courthouse
- The VFW
- Dougal County Clinic
- The Jiggle Hut
- Ballmart (Location)
- Gas Station
- Dougal County Maximum Security Correctional Facility
- Dougal County Hospital
- The Stadium
- The Lake
- Cloning Farm
- Movie Theater
- Sheriff's House
- Tammi's House
- Glenn's House
- Dougal County Bank
- Jugg 'Unz
- Dougal County Elementary School
- Abraham Ink'n Tattoo Shop
- The Waffle Barn
One Shot Locations
- Mattress Christ
- Aint nothin but a wing
- Volcano Funland for winners
- The Hair Dryery
- Mount Murder
- Homicide Hill
- Shoe Shop
- The Holodeck
- Liquor Store
- "The Old Sweet Gum Tree" - somewhat a location, but its more of a historical landmark.
- Chicken On The Cross
This list is a list of locations in the show that don't have any page on this wiki. These locations are listed down below.
- The Junkyard - This place is a large junkyard where Krystal lives, and the junkyard seen in numerous episodes of the show. In the episode "Family Trouble", Krystal became a local landmark, and the same junkyard appears in the show's intro opening, in every episode (with some exceptions). An animal fossil is seen in the ground in this junkyard.
- The Forest - a large forest located in Dougal County seen in nearly every episode of the show. The forest was flooded in "Webnecks."
- Town in Dougal County - a small town located in Dougal County seen in nearly every episode of the show. This town has Dan Halen Sheet Rock International, Sheriff's Office, Dougal County Bank, Boyd's Convenience Store, a dance studio and other buildings located in the town.
- Dance Studio - a dance studio seen in the aforementioned town of Dougal County, first seen in "This Show Is Called Squidbillies", where Sheriff, wearing a outfit, comes out of the building.
- Unnamed building - an unnamed building that has the same exterior of the Dougal County Bank, but the interior is different, it is first seen in "Take This Job & Love It". This building reappears as the location of the work office from Dan Halen Sheet Rock International in "The Unbearable Heatness of Fire" and building's exterior was used for the Dougal County Bank.
- Used Cars Building - a building for used cars seen in "Take This Job & Love It".
- Rocket Building - a USA rocket themed building seen in "Take This Job & Love It".
- E-stab-listment - a knife themed building seen in "Take This Job & Love It", which has a plastic Gorilla inflatable holding knives next to it.
- Dan Halen's Cock Fight Soccer Ring - a soccer ring used for a cock-fight between Rusty and a Rooster in the episode "School Days, Fool Days."
- Steak House - an unseen steak house mentioned only by the Sheriff in the episode "Swayze Crazy."
- Cuyler Land - a huge chunk of land that was brought by Early in the episode "Meth O.D. to My Madness."
- Atlanta - a capital city in the state of Georgia seen throughout the episode "Terminus Trouble." Some locations such as a street from the movie "Six Pack", a baseball stadium, a CNN building, a courthouse and the world's largest painting "The Battle of Atlanta" appear here. Atlanta is over 109 miles away from Dougal County. The city was later revisited in "Hetero-Cephalo Agenda", where a gay pride parade happened there.
- MonsterHang's House - a house that MonsterHang that resides which appears in Dan Halen's sting operation/reality TV show in the episode "Tween Steam."
- Gecko Plains - a large golf course seen in "The Unbearable Heatness of Fire", where Reptilian Aliens and other people such as Dan Halen play golf at.
- Dan Halen's Museum of The True South - Dan Halen's museum seen in the episode "An Officer and a Dental Dam", which is decided to Granny Cuyler's affair to General Robert E. Lee. It was later torn down.
- Dougal County Dam - a large dam found in Dougal County. It exploded offscreen in the episode "Webnecks", leading to water flooding in the forest of Dougal County and the dam reappears intact in the episode "The Okaleechee Dam Jam", before being exploded by bombs, leading to the water flooding in Dougal County.
- Early's wall - a large wall built in the episode "The Fine Ol’ Solution."
- Space Restaurant - a space themed restaurant seen in "Dead Squid Walking."
- Dougal County Water Tower - a water tower located in Dougal County seen in the episodes "Young, Dumb and Full of Gums" and "Dewey Two-ey." Fluoride was put into the water in S5E4 and Early, Dewey and Dewey Jr. were on the water tower in S11E10, where Early, in a pink bikini taped to a squirrel, made a speech to the local townspeople about how his family is "sh*t."
- Sheetrock University - a university seen in "Lean Green Touchdown Makifying Machine."
- Salad Bar - a salad bar where Steve works at, which is seen in "America: Why I Love Her."
- Al-Qaedan's Training Camp - a training camp for the Al-Qaedans seen in "America: Why I Love Her."
- Terrorist Training Camp - a training camp decided to hunting down terrorist's and full of cardboard houses. This camp is seen in "Drone to the Bone."
- Granite Caverns - as the name implies, its a granite themed cavern seen in it's own episode with the same name.
- Restaurant - a restaurant where Tammi and Deputy Denny go to on a date. The restaurant only appears in "Ink Is Thicker Than Blood, Which Is Thicker Than Water."
- Fact Shack - a shack full of pictures of conspiracies, which is seen in "The Knights of the Noble Order of the Mystic Turquoise Goblet."
- Ray Wylie Hubbard's Snake Farm - a snake farm owned by Ray Wylie Hubbard, which is seen in the episode "Muscadine Wine."
- Cruise Ship - a large cruise ship seen in the ocean in the aforementioned episode "Muscadine Wine."
Other (not located in Dougal County)
- North Pole
- Atlantic Ocean
- Alabama (sign)
- Tennessee (sign)