Early interferes with Rusty's new party business and it's the last call...for action!
Rusty has a profitable business at the ongoing bar where he organizes parties and Early would like to be a DJ. Rusty, thinking that it could ruin him, doesn't want to have anything to do with his father, however, after being convinced by Granny, the two go into business together. After a rapid split, Early tries to start his own business that ends in disaster since he used a gardening hose that sprays water everywhere and ruins Rusty's job in the process. The two then enter into a fight, which ends up with Rusty ripping out the throats out of Early, Deputy Denny, Ellis, Sheriff, and Granny, the next morning, the five then come out thanking Rusty, and communicate to him differently with a electronic device.
Early's Trucker Hats
- "Booty Hunter"
- "Events by Russell"
- Early Cuyler (Unknown Hinson)
- Russell "Rusty" Cuyler (Daniel McDevitt)
- Granny Cuyler (Dana Snyder)
- Sheriff (Bobby Ellerbee)
- Deputy Denny (Dave Willis)
- Ellis (Dave Willis)
- Dewey Duvall (Cameo)
- Dewey Duvall Jr. (Cameo)
- Melissa (Cameo)
- Rodrigo (Cameo)
- The Mexicans
- Glenn's Wife
- Krystal (Mary Kraft)
- Steve (Cameo)
- Donna's Ex-husband (Cameo)
- African (Cameo)
- Pedophiles (one)
- Radio Announcer (Cameo)
- Sheila (Cameo)
- Jiggle Hut attendees
- As of 2021, This is has been the latest and most recent episode of the show.
- This is the first appearance of Steve since his cameo in "The War on The War on Christmas", also this is his only appearance in Season 12.
- Dewey Duvall & Dewey Duvall Jr. from "Duel of the Dimwits" & "Dewey Two-ey" make cameos during the "Hairiest chest in Dougal County" contest.
- Radio Announcer (or Brock Bell) from the episodes "The Big E", and "The Legend of Kid Squid" makes a cameo in this episode, in the Jiggle Hut.
- In the Jiggle Hut, bottles of Glug can be seen everywhere when Early was drinking.
- During the "Events by Russell" event, pudding wrestling (wrestling in a large pile of pudding) was used but later on it was replaced, as only gravy wrestling was then used, also the pudding may have been from a "Pudd-x" bottle.
- A wet T-Shirt contest was also considered for "Events by Russell", it ended up as a disaster, as Early used the hose to blasting water everywhere, soon this leads to a fire destroying the strip club due to a electricity from Russell's DJ player.
- This is the third episode to mentioned a wet T-shirt contest, the other episodes are "Family Trouble" and "The Okaleechee Dam Jam".
- Cheese grits were also considered to wrestle in but it melted.
- The music that played when the Bashatizing Smash Master was came on screen from the Season 3 episode "Condition: Demolition!", is re-used again during the Gravy Wrestling' contest.
- Early mentioned "I used to [bleep] fuck, fellers like you in prison", Rusty mentioned it was from the Patrick Swayze film "Roadhouse" as Early references and quote lines from the film.
- This is the third episode the Jiggle Hut has been destroyed, the first being in the episode "Atone Deaf", and the second being in the episode "Fatal Distraction", this time was caused by Early using the hose he brought with him which sprayed into Russell's DJ Set (or music player), causing a electric shock from the DJ's electricity, making things fall down destroying the propriety, lighting the bar on fire.
- After their throats are ripped out by Rusty. Early, Granny, Sheriff, Denny, and Ellis communicate by using a device known as an electronic-larynx.
- This is the final episode of the show to feature Unknown Hinson as the voice of Early Cuyler, due to being fired the following because of controversial comments he made about the Black Lives Matter movement in August 2020.