A news magazine interviews and profiles the achievements and scandals of Dan Halen.
Early's Trucker Hats
- "Got Breast Milk?"
- Early Cuyler (Unknown Hinson)
- Rusty Cuyler (Daniel McDevitt)
- Granny Cuyler (Patricia French)
- Lil Cuyler (Patricia French)
- Sheriff (Bobby Ellerbee)
- Dan Halen (Todd Hanson)
- Melissa (Katie Kneeland)
- Exotic Pets
- The Mexicans
- Mole People
- Sheriff Clones
- Naked Children
- Homeless African American Man
- Squirrel (as a "Stuffed Squirrel")
- Melissa Clones
- This is the fourth episode in the series where there is no opening, the other episodes that didn't feature an opening were "This Show Is Called Squidbillies", "Rebel with a Claus" and "Mephistopheles Traveled Below to a Southern State Whose Motto Is 'Wisdom, Justice and Moderation."
- The Cuyler family has very minor roles in this episode due to the episode focusing on Dan Halen.
- Rusty and Granny are not seen until the end of the episode.
- In a television commercial for this episode, Sheriff was narrating the episode as it was a "Danisode."
- This episode explains and reveals a lot about Dan Halen;
- He has his ground pool, inexplicably built in the middle of a giant lake, Which is itself a giant abe-ground pool.
- He has a mecca.
- A dead man statue lamp.
- A moon with his face on it.
- According to Dan Halen, he put pandas on his own moon, with his own face on it, which couldn't be done and were right as the pandas exploded on the moon, due to the moon's gravity.
- He has a tattoo underneath him saying "Born To Pork!" and he has "Kiss My Ass" tattoo, along with more of his body and tanning tattoos.
- He has a zoo full of Exotic Pets and a goldfish, which can't survive on land and has to moonwalk to get a drop of water, which the latter was sliced in half by Dan.
- Melisaa asks why that he has a lot enemies in the business world.
- He is underscoring with the Mole People as a "Tan Man" body stencil.
- Dan has a Volcano Fun-camp, for children that are underprivileged inner-city, uneducated children with no home and no future.
- He has his own Hair Dryery, with naked children working in unclothed conditions.
- Dan Halen was born with no knees.
- He was in the Chicago Democratic Convention in the year of 1968.
- This episode reveals that Dan Halen was Early's boss for over seventeenth years, though Early did become C.E.O. of the company in "Take This Job & Love It."
- Dan Halen mentions that he loved the 60's.
- He is seen in footage of invasion of Poland in 1939, called "Der Kommissar Halen Polen 1939", as he is seen saluting with the Nazi's and Adolf Hitler, which can be seen in the footage.
- He was in Berlin in 1926, where was a transvestite caper ray host.
- Dan Halen was seen through-out recorded history, such as in Egypt.
- Dan Halen has his own van that has a picture of him riding a unicorn about to slay a T-Rex.
- A helicopter is shown carrying a large rock in the background.
- The two naked children in this episode have their privates covered by black censor bars.
- This episode is the very first episode in the series where The VFW makes its very first physical appearance.
- This is one of the few episodes of the show where Lil is killed off, in the end of the episode, as she explodes after smoking too much.
References & Allusions
- When Lil is in the Hair Dryery's engine room, she mentions a movie where Brian Bosworth played a detective or Brian Bosworth playing a talking motorcycle.
- The infamous Baby Kate crying sound effect from Arthur, which is a crying sound often heard in several pieces of media, is heard twice from some children in this episode on the monitor while Dan and Melissa watch two other children working in the engine room of the Hair Dryery.
- If you listen closely, you can hear a song that spoofs the song "Thunder in your Heart" by John Farnham on Dan Halen's radio, this song was first heard in the episode "Wing Nut" and it returns in the episode "Anabolic-holic."