| At last. Street cred is mine!!
This article has been featured on the Main page and will be given the respect of living up to the standards of being featured.
Granny Cuyler is the tritagonist of Squidbillies.
Long ago, she was abandoned by her mother Mammy Cuyler at the local post office in a box that said "free baby" in one of her "wild" moments and then ran off with her apparent lover Lamar.
At some point, she was found and worked as a slave who picked cotton on Dan Halen's plantation in the 1800's. She became famous for giving handjobs to different slave owners in secret.
Strangely enough in her recollections she looked exactly the same only with blonde hair on her head. But as she reveals more about her background, this may be due the fact that she was an unreliable narrator as many details are changed and forgotten the more she talks.
Ruby Jean "Granny" Cuyler is both the oldest and wisest of the Cuylers. She is Rusty, Lil and Early's ancestor, but exactly how she is related is unknown for sure. She is often seen being blown out or knocked out of her walker due to Early or Rusty's destructive actions.
She is prone to becoming confused about her current situation and whereabouts due to her extreme senile dementia. Granny is also a nymphomaniac who propositions most of the series' characters for sex at one point or another. It is also implied that she has an incestuous relationship with Lil (also apparently without consent), and has encouraged Rusty to scratch her genitalia. She suffers from various health problems, including a failing gallbladder, but doesn't die which could be due to her repeated attempts to hit-on Squid Jesus, who at one point ordered angels to restore her to life just so he wouldn't have to deal with her or her unwanted advances. She is apparently a published author, her book "E Is for Equine" making a brief appearance in episode five of season two. In "Holodeck Redneck", her holographic fantasy is killing herself with a shotgun and being buried in the cemetery.
- Granny appears in every episode in the series however she doesn't appear in the episodes "Take This Job & Love It", "Government Brain Voodoo Trouble", "Krystal, Light" & "Vicki".
- She & Russell didn't appear until the very end of the episodes "Gimmicky Magazine Show Spoof Parody About Dan Halen" & "From Russia with Stud".
- Granny sometimes is seen in a nursing home, but is most of the time seen with the Cuylers'.
- Granny also seems to know about Halloween Monsters Hellish Jay & Skyler that invaded the Cuylers' home on Halloween.
- Despite stating she is Early's grandmother, it is confirm Granny is his mother.
- Granny admitted to running a Ponzi Scheme in the 1970's in S05e02
- Sometimes she is shown to be a proficient fighter who knows how to use knives. Whether this is due to the shows' inconsistencies or she just pretends to be weak in certain episodes is unknown.