We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Early takes one for the team, the wrong team, in the battle over marriage equality.
Early's Trucker Hats
- "Booty Hunter"
- "Support Straight Marriage!!!"
- "Real Men Love
- "Hey, Gays! I Won't Be A H8r If You Can Get Str8r!!!"
- "Hetero Cephalo!!!"
- Orange Top Hat with Camouflage Strip
- Early Cuyler (Unknown Hinson)
- Russell "Rusty" Cuyler (Daniel McDevitt)
- Granny Cuyler (Dana Snyder)
- Sheriff (Bobby Ellerbee)
- Deputy Denny (Dave Willis)
- Reverend (Scott Hilley)
- Krystal (Mary Kraft)
- Boyd (Pete Smith)
- Dan Halen (Todd Hanson)
- Glenn (Dave Willis)
- Glenn's Wife (Dana Swanson)
- Dr. Cock (Brendan Small)
- Tammi (Elizabeth Cook) (No Lines)
- Ting Tong
- The Mexicans
- The Japanese
- Triangle Shaped Guy
- Billy Morton
- Shawn Coleman
- Donna's Ex-husband
- Father & Baby
- Circle Shaped Man
- Thin Bank Employee
- Sketch Quinn
- Appalachian Black Bear
- Appalachian Black Bear's Father
- Bear Audience
- Doug Richards (???)
- Dougal County Citizens
- Dougal County Straight Marriage Advocates
- Atlanta Gay Marriage Advocates
- Early's Wedding Attendees
- This episode has many gay themes in it such as the gay parade, the pride parade, Early even marries a paint can, vacuum cleaner and attempts at a Appalachian Black Bear. Early also had a hot-dog from his head he mentioned to marry when Dan Halen was requesting him to marry something insane to get on television so Dan Halen can get money as it double his sales with the rotund Jesus freaks, who he claims that they all unite in a brainless effort to support them leaving them with a net gain of slightly more, since Dan Halen was the one who requested Early to marry the Black Bear in the first place.
- Stretch Quinn and his wife from "Bubba Trubba" makes a small cameo in this episode.
- If you look closely in the audience of the straight gay parade, Tammi makes a small cameo in the audience.
- After he is throwed by the bear and lands on the waking up in front of Rusty Early calls Rusty "Satan" due to him being dressed as him.
- Lil Cuyler doesn't make an appearance, but her skin color can be seen on Early's face at the end of the episode.
- The people that attend Early and the Appalachian Black Bear's wedding aside from Rusty, Granny, Dan Halen and the Reverend inside a shield to protect themselves from the bear attacks, these attendees are Glenn, Donna, Boyd, Dr. Cock, a man, and two Mexicans, soon the wedding does however go wrong for them as the bears do attack everyone.
- When Early mentioned he wanted a rib carving station, and chocolate fountain however due to the bear being aggressive it had to be hanged on trees on account of Early's bride. The next scene shows a black bear roaring at a chef on a tree with hanging food on those said objects.
- This the first episode to have the Georgia Entertainment Industries logo at the end.
- The makeup woman from "Not Without My Cash Cow!", and "The Squid Stays In The Picture" makes a cameo being chased by bears.
- On Amazon Prime, this episode was included with a sneak peek of the pilot episode of the Adult Swim series "Mr. Pickles" is available during its release.
References & Allusions
- The Bible's Adam and Eve are referenced and somewhat parodied as "Madam and Steve" with Boyd and Krystal acting like the first man and woman of mankind in reference to The Fall of Man (Titan). Boyd is supposed to be Adam is shown to wear small underpants with a leaf on it while Krystal is supposed to be Eve and she wears leaves to covered his breasts and crouch, she also has a red wig. Snakeman is seen on the apple tree as he serves as the serpent on the tree of knowledge of good and evil of the to deceives her into eating fruit from the forbidden tree, and she gives some of the fruit to Adam in the Garden of Eden, apple cores are shown on the parade float.
- This episode features a parody of Chik-fil-A, a Georgia-based restaurant chain infamous for their founder's outspoken homophobia, called Chicken on the Cross.
- Also a sign of the restaurant says "they died so you may eat" with their being a giant chicken statue on it on a cross resembling the pose of Jesus Christ on the cross.