The Mattress Christ store is a sales place owned and operated by Reverend. It serves as a purchasing shop so the residents of Dougal County can buy their beds, as well as other resting furniture. The store has several slogans. The store also has a depiction of Jesus Christ next to its logo, which the store appears Christian. The store's only appearance is in the show's second episode "Take This Job & Love It", afterwards the store doesn't appear again, and the Reverend works at a local church instead starting with the episode "Giant Foam Dickhat Trouble."
The Mattress Christ store was, as given in the name, a place to buy mattresses. The store had spring beds as well as waterbeds, it also happened to have numerous slogans outside the store as well as a parking lot where customers could park and a giant Jesus sign above the store sign. The only known employees are the Reverend, and at one point Early, however he was fired due to his rudeness to customers and destruction of store property. Donna and ex-husband are the only known customers visiting this store.
- "The Meek shall inherit the $aving$"
- "Though Shalt -Not- Overpay"
- "The Last Temptation of price"
- "The King of Kings (of bedding)
- "Take This Job & Love It" (Only Appearance)
- At one point in "Take This Job & Love It", Early tried to continued to work at the store, although he was already fired.
- Two Cupid statues appear next to the store.
- For transportation, Early drives his scooter to the store, but as he enters the store, he leaves the scooter and it drives away.