The Meth Lab is a crystal-meth lab made by Lil Cuyler. The meth lab sometimes located in the Cuyler House, as the lab doesn't appear that much in the series. In the show, Lil makes crystal meth, and presumably moonshine at this lab full of meth.
This lab most notably in appeared in the episodes "This Show Is Called Squidbillies" where Sheriff discovers Lil's meth lab, and later commits suicide from the crystal meth from shampoo, and "Meth O.D. to My Madness", when Lil was cooking meth in the episode, before exploding after the Meth Hogs pass out, with the latter that was given methamphetamine by Lil.
The lab was later cleaned in "The Unbearable Heatness of Fire" after the house caught on fire by Reptilian Aliens. The lab was pushed out by Early in "Stop, Jammer Time", obviously due to the lab containing meth, due to Judge Jammer being in charge of being the judge in the county to punish lawbreakers. The meth lab's latest appearance in the show is in the episode "Forever Autumn", where Lil made some authentic mountain rock candy with the ingredients made out of crystal meth.
- "This Show Is Called Squidbillies"
- "Meth O.D. to My Madness"
- "The Unbearable Heatness of Fire"
- "America: Why I Love Her"
- "Stop, Jammer Time"
- "Forever Autumn"
- The Meth Lab oddly appears in "America: Why I Love Her" next to a armless and legless Al-Qaedan, but oddly, Lil was also absent in the episode.
- This happened a second time in the episode "Stop, Jammer Time".
- In the episode "The Appalachian Mud Squid: Darwin's Dilemma", while the Meth Lab doesn't make any physical appearance, some of Lil's meth is seen when she is laying her face on the ground.