The narrator, is the narrator of Squidbillies, he doesn't appear onscreen, you can only his voice can be heard, The Narrator does not appear in every episode, often makes jokes at the family's expense in a manner similar to the narrator in Dukes of Hazzard. In later episodes of the series, the Narrator disappears with no explanation.
- "This Show is Called Squidbillies" (Debut)
- "Take This Job and Love It"
- "School Days, Fool Days"
- "Family Trouble"
- "Office Politics Trouble"
- "Giant Foam Dickhat Trouble".
- "Meth O.D. to My Madness"
- "Burned and Reburned Again"
- "Tween Steam"
- "Rusty and Tammi Sitting in a Tree, B-A-S-T-A-R-D" (Last Appearance)
- He is voiced by Dave Willis, who is one of the co-creators of Squidbillies.