Early is fired from his job selling mattresses and must find new employment to avoid violating his parole. In the end he is hired as CEO of Dan Halen Sheetrock International, who, as Dan Halen describes, is responsible for any lawsuits that may, and in fact are, being pressed against the company.
Early's Trucker Hats Edit
- "World's greatest illegitimate Daddy"
- May I Help You My Child?
- Early: If you ain't like me go hang from a tree.
- Mattress Christ Manager: Brother Early. I FIRED you!
- Early: Great, so you have an opening.
- Mattress Christ Owner: I HAVE a restraining order!
- The title of this episode is an obvious reference to the song, Take This Job and Shove It.
- This is the First episode to feature a Early truck opening, because the intro was absent in the Pilot Episode.
- This is the first episode where Granny Cuyler doesn't appear in.
- This episode reveals that Early was two hours & six days late for work, however he is not fired for this, instead he was fired for Sexual Harassment.
- This is the first appearance of Glenn's Wife, however in this episode she is married to a background character not Glenn (Who appears in Later episodes), her appearance in this episode may be a clone, twin or sister to Glenn's wife.
- Any mention of Early in Prison is a continuity nod to the Pilot Episode, where in that episode, Early was trapped in Prison for 15 Years, Early even thinks he will stay in Prison/Jail for 5 Years.
- This is the First time we see the inside of the Dougal Country Clinic.
- The Pocket Surgeon & The Baby Taco's Commercials seen in episode are similar to the Baby Hammock & Baby Death Trap commercials from the Pilot Episode, the music & the Photoshop Infant are recycled again.
- The Mexican man in a the giant yellow squid costume that killed & turned into Baby Tacos (Now in Man Favor) & the Live Action Mexican could be a early Verison of The Mexicans that debut in the next episode.
- This episode also features Newspaper articles.
- The ending with Early in the strip club with the stripper, the strip club is probably The Jiggle Hut.